It’s fun Friday and here is part 3 of my series of 10 things you want to know about your city council members. This week is Mayor Houston’s turn.
- What’s your favourite thing about Spruce Grove?
Great quality and life and incredible amenities that support healthy, active lifestyles.
- Name three people living or dead you’d like to have dinner with?
John Fitzgerald Kennedy, John Lennon, Sir Edmund Hillary
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
Road cycling, adventure trekking, boating
- What’s one thing from your bucket list?
Hike 230 km along the Rota Vicentina/Fisherman’s Trail in Portugal
- All-expenses paid trip to any North American city. Where do you go?
New York City
- You can attend one sports game or event. What’s your choice?
Championship Game 7 of the baseball World Series
- All-time favourite TV show?
- What’s one movie you can watch over and over and over?
- What superpower would you like to have?
Be able to fly
- What’s something that people won’t know about you?
Loved aviation and was a commercial pilot/flying instructor as well as a commissioned officer in Her Majesty’s Canadian Forces