- What’s your favourite thing about Spruce Grove?
The small town community feel with the big city amenities. The people in the community are fantastic.
- Name three people living or dead you’d like to have dinner with?
Roberta Bondar, Princess Diana, Madonna
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
What spare time? Just kidding. I love to be engaged in our children’s activities, either watching or participating. I am a Girl Guide leader and recently became the Tamarac Area Commissioner. I like to ride my bike but do not seem to find time to do that as much as I would like.
- What’s one thing from your bucket list?
Visit Sangam, one of the World Centres for Girl Guides.
- All-expenses paid trip to any North American city. Where do you go?
- You can attend one sports game or event. What’s your choice?
Any curling event!
- All-time favourite TV show?
Coronation Street and The Walking Dead – I can’t pick which one is better.
- What’s one movie you can watch over and over and over?
Anne of Green Gables and Grease
- What superpower would you like to have?
The ability to be in two places at one time. That way I could get more stuff done and give me more free time.
- What’s something that people won’t know about you?
I tap dance at The Dance Place with a bunch of great ladies. We even perform in the festivals with the kids. It is great fun and very therapeutic.